Big Air, Freestyle, Freeride, Wake, Foil, Wing
WOO 3.0, Charger, Classic Mount.
Record Every Single Jump
WOO is the simplest way to record your session and play while you kite, no matter the conditions. The WOO captures your highest boost in Big Air mode, scores your best tricks in Freestyle mode, or records your entire session in Freeride mode.
Clip a WOO on your board and with one press, you’re automatically capturing stats for every jump of your kite session. Pair a smartwatch to see live stats on the water. Download to your phone to see every session on the WOO Kite App
The New WOO App
New in 2022, the WOO Kite App now supports all styles of riding. The latest free update adds Freeride GPS recording with Garmin, Apple Watch, or phone, great for recording sessions on a foil, wing, or cruising on a twintip. Big Air sessions with a WOO sensor are now supercharged with the watch, supporting live stats, GPS recording, and additional stats with WOO PRO. And as always, you'll see sessions coming in from around the world, have access to leader boards, and be able to explore curated kite spot maps.
Monitor WOO Metrics With Your Smartwatch
Nothing is more motivating than real-time feedback while riding. Grab a smartwatch, pair it with your WOO, and you now have a dynamic display for your kite stats, including the height of every jump right after you land. Game on!
- Leader boards for every spot, country, or continent always give you something to boost for.
- Cheer on Friends - Follow friends and cheer them on when they score a big day.
- Explore Spots - Find your next spot to ride in the world in one of kiteboarding's best spot databases.
- Global Community - See where riders from around the world are scoring wind.
- Smartwatch Integrated - Connect your Apple, Garmin, or WearOS Watch to see stats in real time.
- Badges & Milestones - Collect Badges & Milestones as you progress your riding.