Includes: leash, fin, pump, transport bag, repair kit
The Skipper boards are for the captains aboard! The long narrow outline of these boards is ideal for advanced touring, recreational racing on a lake or flatwater, or simply as a high cadence fitness tool. An ideal board for getting out and exploring in calm conditions, but you still need to be in shape for when the wind picks up. The very stiff and light woven fusion material is further supported by two carbon deck & bottom stringers, ensuring that each paddle stroke is transformed directly into forward speed.
- 12'6: For lighter-weight riders or when you're looking for stability and easier handling.
- 14'0: For heavier riders or those looking for maximum speed and glide or to enter into the occasional SUP Race.
- Carry handles front/centre & rear
- Front Go Pro / M8 Insert
- 4 Point Elastic Deck Rigging At Front
- Center & Rear Rope Loop Attachment Points
- Shoulder Strap / Dual Attachment Points
- 9' Touring Fin / US Box
- Bottom Nose Rope Loop Attachment Point