2x Boots, 4xM6x16MM screws, 2x spare top strap, 2x boot inserts.
Bone out that grab. Relax your stance. The Fix boots have bigger pop, powered unhooked tricks and harder landings covered. Flexible and Featherlight, the unrestrictive low-cut design allows you to lean back and drive comfortably upwind. We’ve also extended the neoprene flex zone in the mid boot for greater range of movement, while providing stability and support for your ankles and knees. The Fix boots feature a strong, hollow baseplate engineered for a direct feel and massive shock absorption, even softer, smoother KnitFlex lining and and streamlined eyelets for easier one-handed adjustment.
- Streamlined dual eyelets with fast velcro entry/exit
- Extended neoprene flex zone
- FeatherLite construction
- KnitFlex bonded neoprene and foam inner
- Unrestrictive low-cut design
- Hollow base plate
- Replaceable top straps (spares included)
- Durable and kite-specific