Please be aware this is a Ex-demo kite and has been used previously. But is in very good condition and perfect for your first kite.
Control bar, flying lines, connect quick release, repair kit.
WHAT RIDERS SAY
"A really natural fit and grip. It feels almost like the bar is holding on to you, even in super-overpowered conditions." - Graham Howes
Switch effortlessly between disciplines with the Toolless Interloop, our no-tools required modular harness loop replacement system. The Navigator Control System connects you intuitively to your kite, using industry-leading SK99 Dyneema lines from Liros for precise performance. The 2022 Connect Quick Release now complies with ISO Standard 21853:2020. Faster, safer release and intuitive single-action reload in all conditions. Available in three sizes, the refined ergonomic design offers durability, comfort and tactile control. Knowing your kite's position just became second nature.
- Toolless Interloop System with LockGuard
- Connect Quick Release with intuitive single-action reload
- Industry-leading 100% Dyneema SK99 flying lines
- Three adjustable bar length options
- Omnidirectional grip with offset finger bar and colour-coded components
- Spinning leash attachment ring
- Soft EVA bar ends with retractable line winders
- Protective PU covered leader lines
- Adjustable cleated trim system
- Lightweight over-molded trim handle with Dyneema lines
- Durable covered mainline with customised TPU tubing
- Custom low-friction spinning handle
- Adjustable length flying lines 22m (12m + 10m)
- Kook-proof flying line connectors
- Premium Quick Release Leash
- Dyneema depower and trim line